Top underrated slots you know?

LoreGoddess

I'm fed up with these same old slot games. They're mostly okay, but nothing special. What slots do you recommend?
Also, none of those overhyped ones like Starburst or Gonzo's Quest. I've tried them, but they're just not my thing.
I'm hunting for some hidden gem slot games that nobody talks about.

Last edited:
try 36 Coins Slot - It offers a fresh experience compared to typical slot games. or Rainbow Jackpots Megaways Slot - If you enjoy Megaways slots, this could be a good pick. It might not be as popular as some other Megaways games, but it has its own unique charm.

I'm fed up with these same old slot games. They're mostly okay, but nothing special. What slots do you recommend?
Also, none of those overhyped ones like Starburst or Gonzo's Quest. I've tried them, but they're just not my thing.
I'm hunting for some hidden gem slot games that nobody talks about.
Have you tried "Immortal Romance" by Microgaming? It's got a cool vampire theme and some great bonus features.

Hey! Check out "The Sword and The Grail" by Play'n GO. Medium volatility, Arthurian theme, and a cool progressive multiplier in the free spins. I love how you can get up to a 100x multiplier!
Ooh, I second The Sword and The Grail! Pro tip: If you get the 100x multiplier, switch to max bet for the last spin. That's how I scored my biggest win ever!

You've got to try "Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion" by Foxium then. It's got a triangle-shaped grid and this weird but awesome guitar-playing mini-game. Super low minimum bet too, only 0.10.
Astro Legends is cool, but I found the bass-playing minigame really hard to master. Took me ages to figure out the timing. Anyone else struggle with that?

Yeah, the minigame is tough at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's really satisfying. I love how it ties into the whole rock star in space theme.

Ooh, I second The Sword and The Grail! Pro tip: If you get the 100x multiplier, switch to max bet for the last spin. That's how I scored my biggest win ever!
That's a great tip, thanks!
Yeah, the minigame is tough at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's really satisfying. I love how it ties into the whole rock star in space theme.
Sounds interesting! I do like games with minigames. Any others you'd recommend?

That's a great tip, thanks!

Sounds interesting! I do like games with minigames. Any others you'd recommend?
Also you can try "Golden Glyph" by Quickspin. It's got this cool Power Wild feature where each winning cascade charges up a power-up. My favorite is the Blaze of Fire that turns low-paying symbols into high-paying ones.

Back