Issues with ESPN bet???

jaruh94

BJ player
I read on a different forum that some users have had issues with cashing out there. I was considering opening an account because it's incredibly convenient (I'm on espn.com all the time anyway, lol).

However, I don’t want to proceed if there are payment problems. The only reason I'm considering it is that many of the posts were from last year, so perhaps the problem has been resolved??? Not sure.

Anyone with experience, please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Yikes, I’ve heard the same thing about issues with cashing out. I was going to sign up too, but this makes me hesitant. Can anyone else confirm if the problems have been fixed?

I've been using ESPN Bet since the beginning of this year. Had no issues at all. Cashouts are quick, and the odds are pretty decent too. Seems like they’ve sorted everything out from last year.

I only bet small amounts, so I haven’t had any problems. But I’ve read that some people who bet big have had issues with payouts. Might want to be cautious if you’re planning on betting a lot.

I’ve had issues with other platforms, but ESPN Bet has been good to me so far. It’s worth a shot, especially if they’ve resolved past problems.

Back