1xbet similar sites?

I’ve had similar issues with 1xbet, so you might want to check out 22Bet. They’re legal in both Bangladesh and India, they also accept cryptocurrencies. No problems with odds being limited so far.

I’ve had similar issues with 1xbet, so you might want to check out 22Bet. They’re legal in both Bangladesh and India, they also accept cryptocurrencies. No problems with odds being limited so far.
How does 22Bet handle high rollers? Do they limit big winners?

Hey Romi, I switched to Melbet after 1xbet. They’re legal in India and Bangladesh, accept crypto, and are VPN-friendly. No issues with odds restrictions yet. Give them a try!
Hey Willy, how's their support been? How long have you been using it? Any problems so far?

I've been an active user of 1xbet for a pretty long period, and only recently did my account face restrictions. Here are the stats:

• Achieved a 7,2% Return on Investment (ROI) over 1027 bets.
  • Won 576 out of 1027 bets
However, as of yesterday, my account was limited for every set of odds, approximately by 3-4%. For instance, on 2.12 odds, I received 2.04, and for 1.87, it was reduced to 1.80. Fortunately, I managed to withdraw all my funds.

Now, I'm on the lookout for bookies that:

a) Legal in Bangladesh/India

b) Accept cryptocurrency deposits

c) VPN friendly

Wishing everyone the best of luck with your bets!
For a solid alternative to 1xbet, try Betcoin.ag. They’re legal in Bangladesh and India, accept various cryptos, and are VPN-friendly. The odds are competitive, and they don’t limit winners as harshly as 1xbet.

For a solid alternative to 1xbet, try Betcoin.ag. They’re legal in Bangladesh and India, accept various cryptos, and are VPN-friendly. The odds are competitive, and they don’t limit winners as harshly as 1xbet.
how’s the support and mobile experience on Betcoin.ag? I usually bet on my phone.

Hey there, tough luck with 1xbet. I recommend Betwinner. They’re legal in Bangladesh and India, accept crypto, and are VPN-friendly. I’ve had no issues with odds restrictions so far. Hope this helps!
I had a bad experience with Betwinner. They limited my account after a few big wins. Any tips on avoiding that?

I had a bad experience with Betwinner. They limited my account after a few big wins. Any tips on avoiding that?
That's unfortunate. 😦 maybe spread your bets across different markets and avoid winning too big too often. keep withdrawals regular but not too large to stay under the radar.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I'll check out these bookies. If anyone has more insights, especially on verification and withdrawals, please share!

Back