Slayers Inc w/ 3x extra bet

Bigdx

Turbo spin (NOT Super turbo)-670x in 15 minutes wowNobody:Hacksaw: As a base game player, with extra bet and turbo spin, you need more than 2000x of bankroll to sustain an hour of gameplay (although you only wager 3000x per hour)
But even if I plan to buy bonus I won't deposit 2000x that's too much. That amount of money usually correspond to a Super Bonus Buy session.
They really made 0.2 spins more and more expensive with all sorts of extra bet and Tombstone Rip level of volatility (although with only a fraction of the max win amount, so it will be much easier for an average base game extra bet player to lose a max win)
I started buying more and more bonus in August. Then I realized how entertaining it is. All those good treatments, at a reasonable price. Why not?Spicy meatballs. Spin for an hour and get 2-3 bonus. Bonus buy for an hour and that would be ~20 bonus, each of those with a higher starting point.
Somewhere deep in my heart, the voice of "be a bonus buy player" has been there for months.
Now the only thing holding me back, is my bankroll.
Suggested bankroll for a quarter (3 months) of gameplay:
Base Game player: 8000x
Bonus Buy player: 20000x
Super Bonus Buy player: 60000x
My bankroll is nowhere near 20000x or €$ 4k.

Back