Lost with quads of kings, but you should know how

vivien13

Just imagine I flopped four Kings, I raise and he goes all-in i call, so the other player had 10, J of hearts so I'm expecting easy money. And then I couldn't believe my eyes when the 9 of hearts appeared first, followed immediately by the Queen of hearts, completing his straight flush. I guess the only silver lining is that it was just a low-stakes game, and the other player didn't have much money to begin with. I checked the odds, and when the first three cards were dealt, I had a 99% chance of winning. It's so absurd, all I left was to laugh!

In poker, it’s like having a straight flush and then getting hit by a meteor - because your opponent casually reveals a royal flush. Suddenly, your hand feels about as valuable as a coupon for a free hug. Poker: where dreams collide and reality smirks.🤪

Just imagine I flopped four Kings, I raise and he goes all-in i call, so the other player had 10, J of hearts so I'm expecting easy money. And then I couldn't believe my eyes when the 9 of hearts appeared first, followed immediately by the Queen of hearts, completing his straight flush. I guess the only silver lining is that it was just a low-stakes game, and the other player didn't have much money to begin with. I checked the odds, and when the first three cards were dealt, I had a 99% chance of winning. It's so absurd, all I left was to laugh!
🤯
Blimey! What a game! A quad of kings sunk by a straight flush. It's like the ultimate end boss level bad beat. Better luck next time girl!
🍀

Back